Hi world my name is Dinda now i'm seventeen y.o :D because the new school year in this semester there will be many new projects as well. In this blog i'm gonna make something new concept and i hope it better than before. The reasons why i choose the blog name's graha because it's mean a beautiful homes, a magnificent building I named it not because I want to make this blog luxurious and as its kind but I hope this blog can become a comfortable place and make your mind and heart become big, spacious and beautiful.
In this blog i'm gonna share my exercise and some explanations about the material in my school like news item, application letter, procedure text, descriptive text, biography, narrative text, exposition text and explanation text. in every theme will be there's a explanation video.
And if any possible i'm gonna share my experience when I tried to make some cakes in the middle of a world-wide pandemic. How to make some cakes, cookies or brownies that i made. i like to recommend some movies that I think it's really mandatory to watch.
I think that's all what i'm gonna put in this blog or maybe i'm gonna put some other else, please stay tune. Don't forget to be happy everyone 'cuz I thought your own comfort or happiness should be number one even though many people forget it. please stay healty, wash your hand don't touch your face.


❤️❤️
BalasHapus💗💗
HapusHy dinda, I think you're good person.
BalasHapusThank you!
Hapus